Friday 23 December 2011

Happy Holidays

It's been a hell of a year, it's all down to you fellas supporting us and I honestly think that from that we can hit 2012 with even more schnitzels!

Still staggered at how this whole business has exploded, at the start all I could think about was just being allowed to work on Harley's and how cool that was, now 2 years on and we have our own frames, rocker covers and an ever growing array of cool shit.

I honestly think life can not get any better than this & all I got to do is keep it rolling.

So a huge thanks to everyone who has supported us and Lisa & I want to wish you all the best possible Christmas. See you in the new year :)

For now I leave you with a real time pic of the cargo ship that carries my Shovel, docking in New York......




- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment