Wednesday 11 January 2012

Shovel ......

Going to post a long monologue later about why a Shovel, but for now here's the bike I've always wanted. A 1979 FXS 80" Lowrider. It actually gets better than that, but like I say, more later. The plan was to just ride it and then do some simple work on it BUT mainly just keep it on the road. Well I took it out the van yesterday and despite my friend Tony having done a great job building this scooter, I just saw a bunch of possible work I could do plus my 76 Superglide tank just looks killer on there. Then there's areas like the pipe, as we are making some insane pipes right now it only seems right to fab something up for my Bike plus lose the switchgear and all wiring I think..... Here's a couple of crappy pix....



- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment