Thursday 27 October 2011

Two Years in

I had a five year plan. To generate enough business to finance a full frame design & start in on ground ups with our own bikes. Well 2 years in and we are here already! The reason for the Co and the name is right here, our first frame is now days away from production, this is just a crappy iPhone pic of the computer screen but thought I'd share. The frames are made from T45 steel and 316 Stainless tube plus plate. This is a basic CAD drawing so no braces etc,, but my friends, this frame is sleek, light, ultra strong and jigged up & welded by Rob the genius! The CAD work was courtesy of FPE and my friend, Trevor, without whose talents we would still be in our five year plan :))

So guys, this IS the first Rocket Bob.......


- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment